Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving in Seattle this year! We had our good friends, the Bennetts, and Carl Johnson over for dinner. I wish I had pictures of everyone, but I was too busy cooking dinner- and yes, it was the traditional Thanksgiving with all the fixin's. Clara loved 'running around' with Dallin, Josh, and Brad, and us adults enjoyed eating, visiting and relaxing. We had a great time!







Adam and Dallin. I had to take this pic because
Dallin loves ketchup on his turkey. It reminded me of home.


For a few years, I have been wanting an electric knife. Adam was on the hunt high and low but always came up empty handed. Seriously- Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond, JC Penney, we looked EVERYWHERE. Williams Sanoma told us they didn't exist anymore! Word got around that we were looking for one, and our dear family The Quiggles found one in San Diego. Here it is! I love it! Thanks Adam and thanks Marianne and Richard!

No comments: