Expecting TWO??

We are so excited to welcome two new baby boys into our family!
Yep, TWINS!! Imagine the shock we felt when it came up on the ultrasound! Believe it or not, we are due to deliver them at 38 weeks in 10 days from now.
10 more days!!

With expecting twins, we had an ultrasound scheduled every month until 30 weeks, then every week after that. We loved seeing each image of these boys and saved every picture. These profile shots were from early on, but the best view out of them all. I love their foreheads, noses and chins. It's funny how a little image like this can be so cute!

Baby B is on the left side of my tummy and up a little higher than his brother. He was ALWAYS scrunched up and we never knew from one week to the next whether he was head up or head down. It wasn't until 32 weeks that he settled into the head down position.




Here is Baby A. He's on the right side of my tummy and sprawled WAY out! I tease that he stretches his hands down my leg and his feet up in my ribs at the same time. He has been a mover since the first day I could feel them move. Much more active than his brother.
I wonder if this will ring true throughout their lives?




Two little heads.



Four little feet.


33 weeks.
This has been an amazing experience. I have absolutely loved being pregnant. Of course there were rough spots, but to have wanted and waited for so long, I have tried to enjoy every moment. I love feeling them move and try to imagine their personalities already, just like every expecting momma. Adam and Clara have been so supportive, patient and helpful throughout. I know I will miss being pregnant, but we are so excited to have them here with us. Life is going to be pretty hectic around here, but we couldn't imagine it any other way!


4 comments:

KatieB said...

SOOOO excited for all of you... Can't wait to meet the little guys.

Tammy Bennett said...

What an experience. So much fun and so very exciting! I can't wait to hold the little guys. The ultrasound picture of the two heads is very cool...a treasure forever. You look super...love your pregnant belly picture!

Goody Family said...

So excited and so happy for you! Can't wait to see pics of your handsome little guys!

Dyann said...

Yes.

One will be so much more active than the other. That's my bet.

And maybe the other will end up punching his brother for squishing him so much.

Hee hee! So fun! And so crazy!