Let's Go to the Mall.... Today!

That caption is for all of us who love How I Met Your Mother. These pictures are from a recent trip to the mall in Bellevue where they have a great playing area for the kiddos. I wanted to post them because while we were there, I remembered the other times we had been there. When she was just crawling.... then when she was just walking and couldn't pull herself up on the toys.... I wondered if she would ever get big enough to play on them (it seemed so far away back then) Now she's climbing up to the highest point without fear. It was just one of those Mommy Moments for me. I have so much fun with her everyday.... I can't believe how fast she's growing.










I finally broke down and bought a beanie and I LOVE IT! She is too cute!

3 comments:

Russ and Kristen said...

Super cute! And I, too, love the Beanie! And her smile is my favorite!! Hahaha!

BJ said...

Oh boy! Has she grown since I last saw her! How adorable can one person be.

aubreyannie said...

max LOVES that playplace. he just said today that he wants papa to take him on a date there. i have to agree, it's a pretty fun place. and i love how they have a little coffee place up there and a kiddie hair salon. so smart!